Re: Sonic Logo

From: <BBlaze_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 1995 20:38:57 -0500

>Does anyone out there in Sonicland know what type of font
>they use for the Sonic logo.

   I saw that exact same font in an issue of Nintendo Power (something about
Final Fantasy III). I wrote Nintendo and asked them what it was. They
wouldn't tell me! Then I noticed that Wizards of the Coast uses it for
Magic: The Gathering. I haven't gotten around to asking them yet but I think
they have their own newsgroup. Watch for another post.

   -B.B.

   "The trick is to make sure that nobody understands what I'm talking about
after the first thrity seconds, that way I'm free to go up and do what I
want."
   -Adrian Stephens, Technical Director, Sega Technical Institute