Re: alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog?

From: Shawn Wolski <n5una_at_MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 1995 23:33:16 -0600

At 12:14 AM 2/20/95, sonic_at_sard.mv.net wrote:
>It would not matter to me either way if this discussion group were to
>have it's own newsgroup instead of a mailing list (provided that I could
>get my site to carry it). I'd actually probably use both. This is my
>opinion on the subject, let's hear what everybody else thinks.

(some text snipped)

Hey, Paul!

This is what I was looking for some time ago. There's a.f.animaniacs, so why
not a.f.s-h? You have my vote as a supporter for the newsgroup. We could
probably use more support for the teen blue hedgehog (in a more public than
this newsgroup may provide).

Shawn Wolski, N5UNA

Shawn Wolski, N5UNA
MultiTasking Sega Advocate, Amateur Radio Operator, the
Granite Eater, Furry Fan, and UTARC News Prime Editor.

"I'm the newletter editor. I need NO introduction!"

n5una_at_mail.utexas.edu