Re: it's too quiet.

From: <craig.moore_at_twty.chi.il.us>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 95 07:00:36

To ...(I HATE not having a quote command.)
whoever was talking about tails in the sonic games. Your right, He should have
something to do other then be sonic's personal helichopter (Sp?)
Maybe you should write a story about tails. I'm sure most (If not all) on this
list would love to see any good storys about any of the freedom fighters. I say
go for it and post it here after for all to read and enjoy.

Craig / Tails