Re: It's too quite.

From: <BBlaze_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 1995 15:06:55 -0500

>1). How would the movie be set in with the TV show/comic book?

   Seems to me that the Archie comic is more popular than the Fleetway and
the Saturday series is more popular than the weekday.

>2). Who would do the voices?

   Since there's already been voices assigned, it's not much of a problem.
 (It musta been hell to do it the first time.) But you never know, there are
probably many people out there who would be "better" for a certain character.

>3). Who would produce the movie?
>[NOP!]
>What if a Japanese company did it--Sonic anime? That would be cool!!

   Done. Now to pick one. (I'm not up-to-date on my Japanese animation
companies.)

   -B.B.

   "The trick is to make sure that nobody understands what I'm talking about
after the first thrity seconds, that way I'm free to go up and do what I
want."
   -Adrian Stephens, Technical Director, Sega Technical Institute