Sonic movie

From: David M. Pistone <rotor_at_PrimeNet.Com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 1995 12:09:39 -0700 (MST)

Okay, everyone slow down for a minute and picture this . . .

A computer animated Sonic movie produced and directed by Steven Speilberg.

I know it may soon outragous, but the fact is that spielberg has been
trying his hand lately at animated films, and, if he could get animation
quality like in Jurassic Park, we'd have a blockbuster movie that would
win best picture in no time at all.

ZAPHOD:"I'm a pretty dangerous dude when I'm cornered."
FORD:"Yeah, you go to pieces so fast people get hit by the schrapnel."

--The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy TV series

David M. Pistone -- rotor_at_primenet.com __ __ ____ ___ ___ ____
ftp.primenet.com/users/r/rotor /__)/__) / / / / /_ /\ / /_ /
http://www.primenet.com/~rotor / / \ / / / / /__ / \/ /___ /