Re: It's too quite.

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 1995 10:46:55 -0500 (EST)

> Gee, Is it just me or hace things quited down a bit? Don't be shy, Post your
> questions or start a subjuct. Has anyone heard of the sonic movie? It was
> mentioned in the cominc book. But here is a good question,
> Will it be live action or cartoon? And who thinks it would be better as a live
> action movie? I think it would be great. I...hope they do a better job on it
> then was done to mario bros. Just my 2 cents. What do you think?
>
> Craig / Tails

If there's a God in Heaven, PLEASE!!!! don't let it be a live action
film! Maybe it worked with TMNT, but that's about it. Anyone remember
"Howard the Duck?" George Lucas directing, $40 million and STILL the
thing was more turkey than duck! To quote another toon: "Spew and a
half!"

'Nuff said.

Daniel J. Drazen drazen_at_andrews.edu
Custodian of the Sonic the Hedgehog FAQ File

          _ __,;;;/ "You must never run from anything
       ,;( )_, )~\| immortal; it attracts their
      ;; // `--; attention."
      , ;\ | THE LAST UNICORN