I'm baacckkk!

From: Shawn Wolski <n5una_at_MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 1995 02:13:53 -0600

Greetings, fellow Sonic fanatics!

Gee, have a little computer trouble for a few days, and look at
all the E-mail I get! 106 messages to this date (as of 2-14-95);
this will take a while to sift through. But I have returned, and I've
obtained the inspiration to write a Sonic (or related character)
story. Great work, guys!

I hope that there wasn't anyone expecting a responce from me
on a particular subject. I've been off since last Wed., and I haven't
had the opprotunity to fix the problem until VERY lately. I'll get back
to y'all ASAP.

Shawn Wolski, N5UNA

(temp. sigless)