Name games

From: Jeffrey Pegnato <jpegnato_at_vt.edu>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 1995 01:08:54 +0500

I've been trying to figure out how the characters and places that are used
in the show were named...

For starters -

Sally is the pet name for Sarah, which means (guess) - "princess"

Sonic is obvious enough - as in the speed of sound

Bunnie, Rotor, Snively, Robotnik and Tails are also obvious from their
respective traits. (However "Miles" needs research)

I have no explanation yet for "Mobius". There must be some kind of
significance
in this name - I doubt they just made it up.

More to come...
***Everyone needs to believe in something,
    I believe I'll have another beer ***
jpegnato_at_vt.edu
Jeffrey Pegnato