Re: Sonic FAQ

From: Alessandro Sanasi <sanasi_at_deco.franken.de>
Date: 10 Feb 1995 18:24:00 +0100

Only a few supplements for the fAQ;

-------------------- chew along dotted line ------------------------

>>Fun info!

Sonic's Speed Settings (From Sonic Miniseries #0)

7 Sonic Spin Dash: Let's not neglect my Sonic Spin - I can buzz through
anything!

RobotniK's Rules (From Sonic #3)
1 No singing
2 No laughing
3 No reading
4 No cute animals
5 No dancing
6 No live plants

>>Questions and Answers!

Q: What color is Sally's hair?

A: Good question!
    In Sonic Miniseries 0 it was blond with red fur.
    In Sonic Miniseries 1-3 and Sonic 1-15 she's a brunette with pink fur.
    Sonic 16 and after she's a red-head with brown fur, just like on TV.
    (They explained the color changes in SonicGrams #16; Archie writers had
    little material to base her on until the TV series came out)

    Sally _had_ pink fur and brunette hair in the sathurday morning TV
    episode 'Heads or Tails'

Q: Why is Miles Prower called Tails?