Re: Sonic action figures

From: Marc Young - MECE/W94 <myoung_at_acs.ryerson.ca>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 1995 11:08:23 -0500 (EST)

On 8 Feb 1995, Alessandro Sanasi wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Has anyone seen the Sonic action figures they are always talking about on
> the Sonic-Grams page in the comic?

No, but I've seen some Sonic stuffed "animals". They were out around
X-mas but quickly disappeared *:(. BTW, anyone know where I can get a
Sonic keychain like the one they show on the Rear View Mirror of Rad
Mobile or the Sega Planner in Game Players magazine. (I think it was
Game Players).

> Best wishes
>

> A. Sanasi
> ---
> You get what anyone gets. You get a lifetime.
>
> ## CrossPoint v3.02 ##

-The Sonic Warrior