Re: voice list and FAQ

From: Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) -- Team OS/2 <"Erich>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 1995 01:29:48 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 5 Feb 1995, Jeffrey Pegnato wrote:

> Also, There is someone who is currently working on a Sonic FAQ
> (by the name of Dan Drazen) so any and all info. that anyone might find useful
> for the FAQ should send it out... <drazen_at_andrews.edu>

I've been having trouble mailing to him lately. My messages to him
frequently bounce. I got my list of game codes to him on second
attempt. And I've tried three times to tell him that the FAQ can be made
a file retrievable by list subscribers through the mailing list
software. I hope he gets whatever's wrong fixed soon or he will have
trouble participating in this list.

Erich Schulman (KTN4CA)
Team OS/2