wishful thinking

From: Buster Bunny <buster_at_fdt.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 1996 22:48:58 -0400 (EDT)

I probably shouldn't post this, because it probably wont happen... So
nobody get any false hope... but, I may be putting my own box on the
net permanantly in the somewhat near future (4-6 months). At which point
I would most likely be able to run a list server on it to house a kats
mailing list. If there is another list already in existance at that
point I wont do it (two lists is confusing and unnecesarry). Anyone who
wants to be notified when/if this list comes into existance, drop me an
email saying so.

this is a long shot, it all depends if the company that was nice enough
to allow me on their ethernet finds an economical connection to the net
(they just began checking into this)

                        -Buster Bunny <buster_at_fdt.net>