Re: Swat Kats List going down..

From: Pastmaster <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 1996 22:16:02 -0700

>Are we giving up the fight to save the show already????

Are you kidding? Like I said a long time ago: "I will never quit, ... even
if I'm [dragged out] kicking and screaming!" Even if the list is gone, even
if nobody reads this, don't give up without a fight. I know
I won't let SWAT Kats dissappear forever.

Ryan "B-ko Daitokuji", "Jake Shard", "Pastmaster" Kelley
The first... and mabye only SWAT Kat Extremist, Anime
fan, possable Sailor Moon Extremist, the one with too many
nicknames.
"I beleive all wars and politics ... blow away ... and only
good art will last forever." -Narssus