Re: THIS LIST IS COMING DOWN!

From: Matt Weber <mweb_at_mich.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 16:12:56 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 25 Jul 1996, Ratman wrote:

> The time has come for me to shut the kats list down. There just isn't much to
> talk about anymore. This is not open for debate, so don't whine at me.
>
> Now is the time to say your goodbyes.

Bye all, for now!

An interesting fact:
Even though the kats list is going away, note that the series is still
going; AND is the only original "Afternoon Adventure" left in that time
slot. (JQ, CP, et al has disappeared from the slot). Food for thought,
eh?

I'll be opening a #swatkats channel in IRC every time I'm online at
home. Simply connect to an irc server (like irc.cris.com) and "/join
#swatkats" to see if I'm there.

I'm going to go through all the list-archive & record everyone's address.
If I find something that might interest kat fans (and if you would like to
continue chatting) e-me and I can add you to my address list..

You can also check my web page for any new artwork that I come up with at:
http://www.mich.com/~mweb

It's been a blast! Later!

-Matt