Re: THIS LIST IS COMING DOWN!

From: WhiteCat <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 09:11:28 -0500 (CDT)

>The time has come for me to shut the kats list down. There just isn't much to
>talk about anymore. This is not open for debate, so don't whine at me.
>
>Now is the time to say your goodbyes.

=(

>I'll actually pull the plug early next week, possibly sooner.

*double* =(

>There is a newsgroup, alt.tv.swatkats
>Many of you don't have access to that newsgroup, so it's not necessarily a
>substitute for this list, but it's better than nothing for those of you that
>do have it!

Yeah . . . okay, gotta go and get everyone's e-mail address, so I can write
to them and bug 'em when I'm bored . . .

>And if another mailing list pops up and I hear about it, I'll post it up on
>http://rat.org/kats/list.html

Gracias.

>It was nice talking to you all. It was fun while it lasted.

All right. Bye.

IMPORTANT (For me, at least. Be happy for me, okay?):

I got c-married yesterday. Isn't that wonderful??? =)=)=)

**sigh** Okay. Bye you guys. **sniff** See ya on the 'Net somewhere!!

Terra/Arianna/WhiteCat
...sitting and staring
...padding away on silent little feet.