Re: Something I made for humor...

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 15:19:16 +0700 (WIB)

>Courtney's on the phone with me . . . we're talking about this list . . . <eg>
>
>>You name your kids after T-Bone and Razor.
>
>Well, she wants to name her kid Jake.

Either that it is a girl or a boy, she would name him/her Jake anyway right?

>>T-Bone's love life is more improtant than your own!
>
>For her, it is. For *me* . . . I'm sorry. But this is my first relationship.
>And *don't* make fun of me! =P Or him. He's sweet. =P

Aww.... =) Does he watch SWAT Kats too?

>So Bleah to all would-be teasers! ;)

Hey, you probably got a better chance of having a relationship than any of
the characters from SWAT Kats.

>>You've made a shrine to SWAT Kats
>
>I would if I knew how to make a web page.

Got any idea that I can use for my SK pages?

>>Your ideal husband would be Razor.
>
>Yup. She's still trying to find Razor so she can see if he'll elope with her
>to Paris. ;D

Well, I'm still waiting for the news headline. :)

>Oh yeah, y'know, I wear glasses, but I need someone to tell me what Callie's
>prescription is!

Well, my vision is already a mess, probably because I spend too much time
in front of the monitor/TV.