Re: SuperChunk

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 1996 04:29:43 +0700 (WIB)

>Anyone else stay up late last night and watched some of the SuperChunk?
>*yawn*. I recorded SKIQ at 2AM in the morning.
>
>The TurboKat can go Mach 8? That's what it says on Katseye. Isn't that
>faster than light?

Faster than light? Mach 8 is faster than light? A.J., are you that sure you
getting enough sleep? :)

>I think the Cyclotron goes at 200Mph instead of 300Mph because it's pretty
>hard to drive a motorcycle when you're traveling at 300Mph!

Sure, but remember the guys are profesional.

>When they said switch to the cyclotron for attacking the ghost pilot, I
>think that they're wrong there. If you're doing air-to-air combat, why
>should you switch to the cyclotron to take down the bi-plane?

To get Mayor Manx, after all, Dr. Sinian said that only a relative from the
Manx family can shoot down the Red Lynx. T-Bone did shoot it down, but only
the plane that was damaged, the Lynx himself is still hungry for revenge.

>A buzz-saw barrage would do the trick.

T-Bone clip the Red Lynx's wings with a barrage of Turbo Blades.

>Not even T-Bone can dodge all those missles!

And the city can't took the damage from anymore misguided missiles.

>When they said "Even the SWAT Kats can't move a montain" I said "Use the
>Mole Missle!" But they said "Take the Tunnel". What if there ISN'T a
>tunnel, huh?

Hello TurboMole!