Re: Something I made for humor...

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 1996 12:17:17 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 20 Jul 1996, Erin O'Connell wrote:

> Here's one I've personally noticed:
>
> You Know You Watch Too Much SWAT Kats When...
>
> You find yourself saying "Crud" instead of any other possible swear
> word (or, on the opposite side of things, saying "Bingo!" when things
> are going well)!

Ditto. Here's another one I've personally noticed and done:

You Know you Watch Too Much SWAT Kats When...

You find yourself saying "Quit Pulling my Tail" instead of "Quit pulling
my leg." and saying "Let's kick their tails!" instead of "Let's kick their
butts!"

=^_^= (c) 1996 Paul Kemner

A.J. Freda | SWAT Kats on the Web: http://rat.org/kats
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us| http://megakat.maxie.com
"Tails" on IRC | http://www.macsonic.org/sk
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS