(no subject)

From: Dana Uehara <razor_at_netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 08:04:31 -0700 (PDT)

A slightly more on-topic (than administrivia) post...

Was at the San Diego Zoo on Sunday and saw a cage of striped hyenas (not
spotted ones, which are what you would more likely think of when someone
mentions the word 'hyena'). I remember something about the tour guide
saying that while people may think hyenas more closely related to dogs,
they are, in fact, more closely related to cats. I guess this means
that perhaps Chopshop ("SWAT Kats Unplugged") is at least a Kat-relative,
although not one per se.

Just a little something I thought I'd pass along.

--
====================== Dana Uehara (razor_at_netcom.com) ====================