Re: SK Superchunk! & off topic crud

From: Pastmaster <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 1996 12:05:54 -0700

>> Ryan's signature said:
Ryan "Aug <Archeiver>" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
"Hop two three! Bop two three! Run two three! Tounge two three!" -ElmyraDesmond
"Elmyra should have a Close Encounter of the 18-wheeled Kind" -Andy Hill

Sorry for the confusion!

>>>LOL! Which Chance said this? Our Chance, or the character, in someon
>>>fanfic or what?
>>
>>Try the one in Ryan's mind. ;)
>>
>I'm more inclined to go with the one in his mind.

Sorry. I didn't know Who I was really refferring to.
>But, if this was written AFTER the 11th of july, I can >understand. Ryan
just had surgery on the 11th and he tells me >that after he has any surgery,
his personality changes.

Hey, Louie, it was the 10th! Everything in the world happened on that day.

>Now, he's acting like his mom and is saying that the more you >are computer
illiterate, the better off you are.

WHAT?! Geez, I didn't know my personalliaty shift was one that maes me act
like my mom! And the thing I was saying about computer illiterate people
was, that Windoes 95 is for people who are computer illeterate. I don't want
to learn a system that even tED could learn, because then computers are as
challenging as watching an 87 hour marathon of shows desined for people who
are 2 years old and under.

>Well, just bear
>with him (like always..)

At least that hasn't changed! 8^)

><G> and wish him a good recovery for me.

Do it yourself! 8^) I call you three times a day I'm so bored!

>If you don't..... No, just kidding. Well, I'm pressed
>for time, so I'd better go.

As usual! Tell your parrents that when it comes to phones in general,
they're tight wads! ;)

>What?!?!?!?!? No outrageous tagline?!?!?!?!?! Awwwwwww...

Hmmmm....
"Hop two three! Bop two three! Run two three! Tounge two three!"
Ryan "Pastmaster" Kelley
The origional SWAT Kat Extremist
Who's brain has warped again!