Re: Kats Kontest.......so far....

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 14:19:34 -0400 (EDT)

I just recieved Peej's entry today of Chance being a James Bond wanna-be.
For his creativeness he recieves my 8.5x11" "Way Cool" drawing. Nice job,
Peej!

        Today was the last day to send your artwork to me, although, you
can still send it, and possibly win a prize, if I don't send out the
prizes just yet.

A.J. Freda |Grumman F-14D Tomcat: Role: Fighter, Close Support,
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us|Tactical Strike, Counter-insurgency, Strategic
-------------------------Bomber, Tactical reconnaissance, Strategic
reconnaissance, Maritime patrol, Anti-ship strike, Anti-submarine
warfare, Search and rescue, Assault transport, Transport, Liaison,
Trainer, Inflight-refuelling tanker, Specialized | Performance: All-weather
capability, Rough field capability, STOL and VTOL capability| Airspeed:
250-Mach1+| Ceiling: 0-40,000ft+| Range: 3,000 miles+| Weapons:
Air-Surface, Air-air, Cruise missles, Cannon, and a WHOLE LOT
MORE!!!!!!! SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS