Re: TurboKat: an F-14G?

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 13:51:47 -0500 (CDT)

>>On Mon, 8 Jul 1996, Edo Andromedo wrote:
>>
>>> Although that they have to totaly refit the F-14 to add that VTOL flight
>>> capablity.
>>
>>Hmm. I thought all they did was add two jets pointing down on the sides?
>
>Adding two nozzles to an aircraft in a cartoon is a lot easier than
>adding additional engines and/or jet exhaust paths in a real
>aircraft. Ask the good folks at the Yakovlev design bureau in Russia
>some time :)

Okay, gang, Courtney's here to visit again! She likes planes, so she wants
to say some stuff to y'all.

Yes it is true, if a plane has only 2 engine intakes it cannot have 3
engines-EVER. NO MATTER WHAT.No way no how.
I think the Turbokat is part Tomcat and part Harrier-look it up.
I LOVE PLANES- 'specially jets!