Re: Credits and continuing Waah on Adlantuh

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 1996 20:01:43 -0400 (EDT)

AJ asserted:
>I have compiled all of the "War on Atlanta", but

What I'd like to know is:

1) Is everybody tired of the whole thing, do you all see it as a total waste
of bandwidth?

2) Is anybody else thinking of joining in, or writing the next installment?

3) Is DJ going to slice me into little bits after getting back and reading it?

One suggestion: More than one kat has said "I think I could write my part,
but I'm not sure I could do anyone else." If you're having trouble with
this, you *can* check with someone via private email before getting their
character to do something. (It's *much* safer to do that first if you're
writing about one of the more violent, vengeful characters on the list, or
one that you don't know too well!)

I find it really interesting to see what different people come up with. If
you're stuck for an idea, probably anybody on the non-lurker contrib list
could help you.
=^^=
PS - I watched "Wrath of Dark Kat" with the Spanish chanel turned on. It's
*really* strange to here different voices for the characters- especially Ann
and Feral! And the creeplings are speaking English! (the last is a joke!)
=^^=