Multi Lingual SWAT Kats.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 1996 02:16:58 +0700

On Mon, 1 Jul 1996, Paul Kemner wrote:
>I know it *is* dubbed into Spanish- since there's a "Seperate Audio
>Programme" on my local cablesystem that gives the Kats that way.

Yeah, the same thing happen to me too, only in my case, I got Mandarin
instead of Spanish.

>I could
>probably sit through several eps and guess if the names are changed
>(pretty haphazard since I don't know the language!)

Well, the only Spanish word I know is "Gatos".

BTW, ditto on the pretty haphazard thingy, I don't know Mandarin.

----
On Mon, 1 Jul 1996, ARTHUR JOHN FREDA wrote:
> Hey Edo and Simon Leet! How is it spelled/pronounced in your
>native languages?

Well, I watch SWAT Kats from The Cartoon Network, the local TV stations
here doesn't show SWAT Kats. And if they do dub it (which I hope that they
will never do it), I think that the names probably will stay the same.

Simon probably getting it in English, since that English is one of
Singapore's national languanges.

BTW Simon, in which channel and when do you get SWAT Kats in Singapore? So
that the next time I'm in Singapore, I know on where I can watch the guys
there.