Digitizing

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 20:57:20 -0400 (EDT)

I have seen the SK rap promo! Only one problem: I saw it only ONCE so far
and that was late at night. The two days afterward, I tried to catch it
again on cassette and turn it into a WAV, but I've never seen it again.
Anyone else have any luck?

P.S. anyone notice the fix on "The Metallikats" today? They must've
redone the brodcast tape via masters!

P.P.S. "SKIQ" should be in mint condition unless it was worn due to
storage.

A.J. Freda "They now know they have more to fear than
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us Tyrannosaurs! Now they face an even GREATER
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS danger... TYRANNOSAURS IN F-14s!!!"
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS -Calvin & Hobbes