The War on Atlanta! internals!

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 1996 22:05:15 -0400 (EDT)

Edo entered:
>>> PS: Just don't let me drive the Metallikat Express, I'm still learning on
>>> how to drive. Even Mac is better than me. :)
AJ asserted:
>> Ryan is younger than you! You should be driving!
Brother Buford boasted:
>I'll drive it for you, as I drive a 1975 Plymouth Fury (it's as big as a
>tank and mean to drive - half of the dash instruments don't work).
Buford- who will drive the Fury in the story if you're driving the Express?
It's already in the story!

Hey- See what happens when you don't write "Waah on Adlantuh" bits? *I*
decided to let Edo take the weapons panel- so you-all better be nice to me.
Ryan might as well have some fun while he's still on-line, so I let him
drive. How about some of you lurkers jumping into the story continuations
(pleeez, though, no stuf about Jane wanting to date you, Ryan!)... maybe I
should make that *coherent* story continuations. ^-^

Anyway- Buford did his bit (though he should write more), and AJ narrowly
escaped having me write something about him by firing his own contribution-
barely in time! If that's not enough to scare you folks out of lurker
status, consider what might happen if Terra and I start working together to
get you!

PS Edo- Stick shift or Automatic- what kind of car are you learning on?
=^^=