I'm starting a web page for fans of Swat Kats and Gargoyles

From: Matthew Milam <mcshade_at_home.interaccess.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 1996 19:11:27 +0000

I don't know how many times i've done this...

This is Matthew, i am currently in the process of making my own web
page that is deciated to fans of Swat Kats, Gargoyles and any other
cartoon show that is in danger of cancellation that has a serious
impact for adults.

Right now i don't have a web server or place to put my page on
because there is not enough money right now. If anyone could help out
finding me a place cheap enough to put my web page, i would be
greatful.

Until then this web page is not up....But it's comming.

Sincerely,
Matthew Milam

P.S. Could any of you guys send some Swat Kats and Gagoyles pics and
       maybe even sounds?

If you any of you do send them to my aol address at: Matmilam_at_aol.com

Matthew Milam
(mcshade_at_interaccess.com)