Re: Totally off-topic, but....

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 12:26:09 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 28 Jun 1996, Kay Chang wrote:

> >sing-along with the various TedKlones and Minions would be oh-so-nice!)
>

> ****************WHAT DID YOU SAY????????????????????????***********************
> <suddenly very quiet> Paul, unless you want to be very slowly and painfully
> killed, you take that back right now, or I'll write a little interlude in
> which you'll become my first fledgling, and after the war's over, I'll toss
> you in the sun and LEAVE YOU THERE.
> Oh yes, ignore that part over no killing and such. I meant to SAVE IT until
> we found the REAL tED tURNER.
> No Barney!! Please! To make me act like Barney would get horrible curses on
> your head!!!!!!

Terra: <Talking to Ted's minions> "Now lets all sing along! I hate you,
you hate me, we're a killing family, as I kick and punch and chop off
your heads. Now run along and tell Ted you're dead!

A.J. Freda "They now know they have more to fear than
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us Tyrannosaurs! Now they face an even GREATER
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS danger... TYRANNOSAURS IN F-14s!!!"
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS -Calvin & Hobbes