Re:War on Atlanta!

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 09:08:37 -0500 (CDT)

>Ted, looking out of window: You'll pay for this, katfans!

Terra: <aside, to everyone else> Haven't we already suffered enough with
that horrible show "Captain Planet"?

>Wheeler, in the Planeteer airplane thingy: I thought you had been warned!
>Fire!

Terra<laughing scornfully> Hah! I know someone who can do that better than
you ever could! (He should--he's had over two hundred years to practice)

><a streak of flame passes over the katfans' heads>
>
>chance: We have no choice. Let *our* powers combine! _More Katseps!_
>
>Ryan: _Rant 'n' Rave!_
>
>Terra: _Blood!_

Hey, whoa wait a second here . . . how'd I get into a bad paradoy spoof of
<ugh> Captain Planet? Please tell . . .

>Brother Buford: Yeah, it is kinda dumb. [aside] Nice diversion, though.

Terra: Yeah, and look at all the pretty colors.

>Nicki Inge: Got 'em!

Crowd: <cheers>

>Ted: Aaaaagh! The...the...the power is yours...is yours...yours...is
>you...yours...

Terra<still holding that bucket of popcorn>: Hey, I still have some left.
Any body want some?

>chance runs up to the wall of the building as the Tedster falls from his
>window and hits the ground.
>
>Terra: What? No blood?

(Awww, c'mon, Buford, I'm not *that* bloodthirsty. Yeah, I know, I *AM* a
vampire and all, but jeeze . . .)

>chance: That's odd.

Terra:<pointing to Ryan, who is singing the French anthem again> So's he.

>Just then, a tape and a spring pop out of a hidden compartment under the
>Tedster's suit coat.
>
>chance: Oh no! This isn't the *real* Ted! It's only a robot like the rest
>of Tedco! We have to find the real Ted!

Terra: Ahhhhh! <throws hands up into the air> WHERE??

<Ryan is beating on the wall in anger, ranting, raving, and basically
throwing a fit, while foaming at the mouth.>

<Kris and Buford are arguing over the map>

<A funny looking guy in a suit is running around, screaming "The Bunny
Rabbits is coming! The Bunny Rabbits is coming!" while colliding into
unsuspecting people>

<There is a big (When I say big, I meant **BIG**) explosion from deep inside
the studio, which, luckily, shuts everyone up except for the funny looking
guy in a suit.>

FLGIAS: Ahhhhhh! The Bunny Rabbits is--"
<He is aburptly cut off when Ryan takes a mallet out of nowhere (ala Wakko
Warner) and smashes him on the head with it. Stuff (no, not exactly blood;
this guy was a cartoon) splatters everywhere>

Everyone: Eeewwwwwww

<that's why no one noticed when millions of blue smurfs started streaming
out of the broken walls, chanting "Kill them kill them kill them kill them!">

To BE ConTINued

Terra Chang
Reality Jumper
Bard of the Bizzare!

"This is supposed to be "great art" . . . but then why does it look like a
bunch of decapitated naked people?" --Calvin & Hobbes