Doc Konway, and a question

From: Dr. Samuel Conway <flogistn_at_netaxs.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 08:16:23 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 22 Jun 1996, Pastmaster wrote:

> I don't consider being in your thirties old! Fat mabye (I don't know what
> you look like), but are you just saying that you just *look* like you're
> ninety? That's the message I'm getting! <throws pacifier at Dr. Samuel Conway!!>

I *AM* old and fat!!
I have wrinkles and grey hair and big love handles and disgusting rolls of
flab...

*flailing arms in exhasperation* Just ask Razor! He's seen me! Rat,
too! Rat's even got pictures!

*pout*

Now answer me THIS....

To the best of my knowledge, the Kats have never revealed their true
identities to anyone. Who in MegaKat City is the most likely to know,
and who probably suspects, who these two really are?

------
Dr. Samuel Conway
Senior Old and Fat I'm Telling You!
Avid Therapeutics