Re: Absence of supporting castpics...

From: Ed Rudnicki <erudnick_at_pica.army.mil>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 96 17:18:04 EDT

>I also noticed that in the merchandising part of the style guide, it
>showed children's attire, adults attire, etc.... Now where's all this
>stuff? :) (I know it doesn't exist, but when were they planning to make
>them?)

In addition to showing what the characters should look like, a style
guide also gives suggestions on the sort of merchandise that could
be produced. It doesn't necessarily mean that such merchandise will
be produced; that's up to a potential licensee. If no company
believes that they can produce the items and sell at a profit, the
items don't get made. Sad but true.

Out of curiosity, how many here have style guides for SK? No, I
don't want one myself, but am just curious, as the style guide I
want, for a different property from a different company, is proving
very hard to get, as that company considers it their property even
when given to a licensee.

Ed