Re: Ages of listmembers, Feral and some junk.

From: Pastmaster <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 22:10:43 -0700

>>>If they're computer made... I want em!
>>
>>Me too! =D
>
>They're just images from rat, and some drawings of my new fanfic characters.
>(in color, of course)

Oh. Is that all? I can get those and print them whenever.

>>>I'll pay you if you buy me 'em. I don't have a place to buy 'em here!
>>
>>Same here!
>
>When I was buying them, the stores were closing them out; but if I see any,
>I'll try and get them for yous. :)

both of us?

>server
>>>gets! If it's anything downloadable, I'd kill to have it!
>
>It's just the insignia thing. I downloaded it from TCN on AOL. I think I also
>saw it at rat's site.

Oh that. I've got two variations on it. One with a blue background, and one
with a "stained glass" appearance. You don't even download Rat and Maxie's
files, convert 'em to BMP and use those? Man. Now you've seemed to slip from
what you seemed to be.

and mine

>>>How'd you do that?

>With a button maker, and my computer =)

Of course... Why didn't I think of it?

>>> Annnddd I wouldn't mind dating four SK characters:)
Which four?

>Um, no dear, you're not. ("fuzzy" cute???)

I understand that one. Itza... mabye I shouldn't explain!

>>>Give me a break, okay? (Man! If I was only born a girl!!)
>>
>>Uhhhhhh <starts backing away> Ryan, DON'T GO THERE!!!!

><Runs and hides behind Terra> Terra! The extremist with a thousand nicknames
>scared me!!!

I won't go there! It's just my unrealistic thinking. Instead of being Ryan
Kelley, I could have been Ryanna Kelley and... "Help mommey! I'm scared!"
-A-ko Magami and Louie "waterbed" Wheeler.

>>>Your dad likes SWAT Kats?! Man! My dad likes football. and when that's not
>>>on, he'll watch baseball.... and the rest of the time, he's oblivious to
>>>realiaty.
>>
>>O lucky are you! My parents think SK is "Silly, kiddy, too juvenile for
>you."
>>=P
>
>My sister and my cat like it too. (I'm serious!)

My brother... er... idiot brother is beginning to like it, so mabye Terra
won't be the youngest on this list!

>>Capt. Planet????? Ahhhhh! What is he doing THERE?????!!! (I'm kiddin', I've
>>seen his name on the credits before. I started screaming at him "WHAT THE
>>*HELL* ARE YOU DOING ON THAT SHOW????" Got me a lotta weird looks. ;) )
>
>I think I saw his name on there too; and went into another room to cuss Ted
>out, again.

I just laugh when I see his name there. THINK! He made the show! That's why
it's a smash... only nobody watches it. It will be his downfall! We can
watch as he goes bankrupt! THAT'S why I laugh!

>>>Hey, mabye we could become good friends!! We're extremists over the same
>>>thing! Hey, mabye we could get everyone else (Terra excluded since Terra
>and
>>>I are a lot alike[great minds think alike]) to become as in love with the
>>>show as we are (guys are at a disadvantage, here but I don't care!)
>>
>>Oooo! Do I get to help?? Huh? Huh? Huh? I wanna help! I wanna help! Can I
>>help?? ;)
>>
>Why not? I'll help! Although, I don't think everyone else are as nutty as we.
>(Hope I didn't offend anyone.)

The three of us against the world (why does things like this always happen
to me? Special effects??)
Ryan "Dolly Demple" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Ultra Super Mega Extremist fanatic, anime fan.
You mean I'm supposed to HAVE a mind?
"Help mommey! I'm scared!!" -Louallen "Jedimaster Louie" "Zazzy" Wheeler