Re: Ages of listmembers, Feral and some junk.

From: Ryan <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 1996 21:50:37 -0700

>>So now, we've definatly determined the oldest one here, who's the biggest
>>maniac over SWAT Kats? Currently, I've got a whole wall nearly full of
>>computer generated images, my computer is usually in SWAT Kats colors, only
>>when my mom wants to use the computer, she gets pissed off about the color
>>scheme, so I have to put it back, and I want to date four of the SWAT Kats
>>characters and with one I've never heard of modesty. Is there anyone more
>>crazed over SWAT Kats than me? Yes, I know that anyone female has a better
>>chance of topping me, because there's only around four or five females on
>>SWAT Kats!
>
>I think Ryan's got us beat.

Is shii ma taa! <translation: Damn!>

> I've got a wall full of drawings/paintings, some
>kats animation art, a bunch of stuff from that "Style Guide" thingy, some
>letters and junk, more than one copy of many of the eps, all the Home
>Vids (though still none of the figs) - the poster - and all my kats-related
>phone bills so's I can dream about having all those "zeros" on my paycheque
>some day.

I hate living in this _at_$#% small town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>Gary Owens also appeared on I Dream of Jeanie. Now, I find it hard to
>>beleive he could tweak his voice to get Feral's cool voice! I could
>>understand how Charlie Adler portreyed T-Bone, since he normally talks
>>almost like T-Bone does.
>
>'zat right? I've never seen Adler in person,

Nickelodeon interveiwed him. He playes Ickus on AAHHH!!! Real Monsters, if
anyone's ever seen it.

> but I've always had the idea that he
>talked like Chance off-hours as well. Didn't know that Owens was on "Jeannie"
>either. Learn some'in new every day.

Mourning by TV light DOES have it's benifits!

>I've heard that Tress MacNeille sounds a lot like Callie Briggs when she's off
>duty as well. Thank the Lords that it's not "Dot Warner" instead.

Tress was also Crystal on Centourions, a nurse on Rugrats, and some other
bit part on Rugrats and this house is full of bugs.... GEEZ! I HATE BUGS
(and Daffey makes me wanna puke!!) !!

>("Boys. Go fig")

Huh? Wha? You mean... nevermind!
Ryan "The mood man" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Ultra Super Mega Extremist, anime fan. You mean I'm supposed to
HAVE a mind?
"Help mommey! I'm scared!!" -Louallen "Jedimaster Louie" "Zazzy" Wheeler