Re: hi

From: Ryan <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 1996 21:23:59 -0700

>Yep, you're correct - Erin O'Connell (two "l"'s ) IS 32 - and proud
>of it!

So eye didn't misspell yer name!

> "You're only as old as you think you are (if you think at
>all).

Well my parents keep saying something about me never exiting out of that
five year old phase they go through....

> If you act as old as you think you are - you'll feel ten feet
>tall."

"The world is made for the vertically challenged!" - myself

>I think that was Papa Smurf.

Whada you say about me?

>Actually, Terra, you'd better watch it...the body may be 32, but the
>mind's still waitin' to hit the teen years. : )

I'm still waiting to enter Kindergarten, so forget it!

>Eris
>(oops...)

Looks like you're having some of my common typing errors!

>"Having the time of your life" - Death

"Afterlife is where life really takes meaning!" -myself
Ryan "Boomer" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Super Mega Extremist, anime fan. What mind?
I don't have enough time right about now to write, or... type a quote this time.