Re: Favorite episodes?

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 02:16:54 +0700

On Wed, 17 Apr 1996, Kevin L. Knoles wrote:
>>>seen as the same person responsible for the "No matter what happened..."
>>>quote. NOT. Nope. Nada. No Way. *COMPLETELY DIFFERENT* people
>>>related only by the fact they live on the same planet.
>
> Aargh, my message got wiped *again*! I have no idea what happened this
>time.

Oh. I guess I should have waited before I respond.

>Anyone else care to name their faves?

Well, I like all the episodes, and on every each one of them there is something that I like. Some attract me because of the action, some attract me because of story, some attract me because of the characters, and so on.

But "The Metallikats" episode always has a special place in my heart.