FCNL and Tuxedo Kat

From: Michael J. Rider <jaguar_at_warwick.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 1996 13:44:44 -0400

In a message dated 2:35 PM 6/16/96, Edo Andromedo wrote:

>Subject: FCNL
>On Thu, 13 Jun 1996, ARTHUR JOHN FREDA wrote:
>>You'll recieve it pkziped, and pkunzip 2.04g or higher needed to unzip
>>it. Each file with be named "isx_pgx" where x is the issue # and page
>>number, respectively.
>
>And when I finaly got it, I think that I'm going to recompressed it as a
>SIT file and put it on my site.

        Have you gotten it yet? The zip file came through to me with a bad
header or something. Kewl, a good compression format for once. Where is
your site Edo? Is it on an anonymous ftp server or web server or what?

>>A.J. Freda
>>ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us
>>Commander Feral is about 6' and Dark Kat is maybe
>>6'5" or posssibly 7'--he is a *big* guy.
>
>I have a theory that he is only a small kat inside a exo-frame/what ever
>thingy, and the Dark Kat we saw is only a clever camouflage. Of course I
>think that Feral know who he really is. He have to! He arrest him in "Night
>of the Dark Kat", isn't he? So he probably know what underneath that cloak.

        DK does seem to have a 'thing' for technology, non? Lessee, would
it be an e-frame because he's inside it or a landmate because he's a little
runt of a kat 'riding' it? The least he could have done was built in a
missle launcher or a mini gun or something to make it more interesting.
<g>

[I wrote]
>>Luna is Roman BTW. If their moon is called Luna shouldn't their
>>planet be called Artemis? :)
>
>Maybe if they have a second moon, it is called Artemis.

Say, the world 'Katmandu' in the Katmandu comics has two moons.

>ACK! Why do suddenly the name "Tuxedo Kat" started to appear in my mind?

Don't forget the 'Moonlight Kat.'

"A kat who chases his tail leaves a circular trail." -Luna

   / Michael J. Rider / As far as the laws of mathematics refer /
  / jaguar_at_warwick.net / to reality, they are not certain, and /
 / aka: Ixbalam, / as far as they are certain, they do not /
/ Jason_Jaguar_at_Furry / refer to reality. -Albert Einstein /