Re: Age...

From: Erin O'Connell <istr2198_at_fox.nstn.ca>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 1996 09:01:29 +0000

On June 16, 1996 Edo wrote:

>It's already happening, some of my hairs are already shedding and turned
>white. Then again, maybe it could be hereditary, my mom said that the same
>thing happen to my uncle when he was young.

Yeah, tell me about it - I've taken to colouring my hair purple to
hide the grey ones (plum colour - don't laugh, it doesn't look bad! -
and the grey ones look a pale pink )

>BTW, you didn't happen to have any Scottish/Irish blood inside you, did you?

Yes, I do believe that some of my ancestors came over from Ireland -
now, how did you guess that? : )

Erin
"Having the time of your life" - Death