Re: A talk between me, Terra, and B-Ko

From: Michael J. Rider <jaguar_at_warwick.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 1996 20:39:59 -0400

In a message dated 3:04 PM 6/15/96, Edo Andromedo wrote:

>Hey, maybe the planet name is "Mega" (which might explain the word "Mega"
>in "Mega War") and the moon is Luna. And both of them is habitable, the
>people of these worlds is called MegaLunians.
>
>Just a suggestion.

        A habitable moon brings up so many possibilities. If the Earth had
had a habitable moon or binary space exploration might have gone very
differently. That must be what MASA is doing. Could there be kat colonies
on Luna? Of course the moon looks kind of yellow (pollution?) in the
backgrounds.

>>Well, I hate to be technical and junk, but "Luna" was the name of the
>>goddess of the moon in I think, either ancient Rome or Greece. Not to
>>mention the name of Sailor Moon's black cat.
>
>Aha! A good reason on naming their moon, Luna. Besides, that is what I'm
>thinking when I propose the name Luna.

        Luna is Roman BTW. If their moon is called Luna shouldn't their
planet be called Artemis? :)

>Terra Chang wrote:
>>Well, yeah, but we couldn't decode it, something went beserk
>>in my computer.
>
>I'm sure that is nothing that Zed can't handle. Here Zed, Here Zed. Good
>droid, now fix Terra's computer, Okay?

...and then watch it absorb the toaster and make a beeline for Pumadyne labs.

   / Michael J. Rider / As far as the laws of mathematics refer /
  / jaguar_at_warwick.net / to reality, they are not certain, and /
 / aka: Ixbalam, / as far as they are certain, they do not /
/ Jason_Jaguar / refer to reality. -Albert Einstein /