Opinions?

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 15:13:41 -0400 (EDT)

        Now that I have sent out the FCNL, please tell me what you think!
Also, I'd like to know whether it was corrupted or not when you recieved
it. What did you like? What did you hate? What would you like to see?
What did you think of the Ted Turner dartboard?

Don't forget to enter the art contest! I haven't recieved a SINGLE entry
yet! With what I saw in the demographics poll, many listed "art" as a
hobby. It can be any SWAT Kats character, or a kat in one of the SK
fanfics. Good, Bad, Misunderstood, whatever character you wish! If
someone would like to see the rules, tell me and I'll post it again.

A.J. Freda "They now know they have more to fear than
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us Tyrannosaurs! Now they face an even GREATER
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS danger... TYRANNOSAURS IN F-14s!!!"
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS -Calvin & Hobbes