fanfic pieces

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 20:48:31 -0500 (CDT)

Well, seeing as the dissucssion here is constantly turning to fan fic . . .

I will not be able to work on any SK 'fics for a while (no, don't you dare
slap me--I'm all right, don't worry) because I am working on a 'fic for
Sailor Moon called "Heart of Darkness," so I won't be writing for a while.
(probably)
However, I am TRYING to get one started--another vampire story, sorta. (Aha!
sez everybody who knows Terra's obsession with the vamps. ;) ) Anyway, the
working title is "The Silence of the Night" and since I just started it
fifteen minutes ago, I'm only about a quarter of the way through with the
prologue.
Actually, it's sort of a cross-over between the 'Kats and a rather
well-known anime. (No, I'm NOT going to start that "Is SWAT Kats an anime?"
thread again)
And I'm gonna be gone from 10-5 tomorrow, so if anyone replies to this,
please wait until around 6 or so, okay? =) (Because, by then, I can
guarrentee a reply to what you have to say. ;) )

Catch ya guys later! =)

Terra Chang
Reality Jumper

"Whatever it was . . . I didn't do it."