Re: Fanfics N stuff

From: Eemella <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 16:53:26 -0700

>>Personally, I think it's cool that Dr. Jake writes, like I think (only MUCH
>>less action involved). The Gargoyles overture added a nice touch!
>
> Thanks.

I swear it was really wiear reading it, because, right before something
heppened, I'd say, It would be cool if something like this would happen, I
read on, and it does! You should write more, no matter the length!

My biggest is eighteen parts. I still have to finish the eighteenth part
about now.

>>My longest is over 300 Kb! Top that! ;) Which reminds me, I've got a few
>>parts to add... somehow!!
Oh, I'm sorry! I just finished adding the bytes up, and the uncut version is
405,771 bytes, or roughly around 406 Kb, and I still need to write the last
part.

> I will! Add "Awakenings" (formally Vilthuril) and "Children..." you get
>359, I think. When I said currently 152 Kb, I ment 252 Kb. Sorry.

Well, you put yours up first (which you probably will, and yours will top
mine, for the time being!)

>>Ryan "Snoopy" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
and
>Dr. Jake Clawson
competing for the biggest fanfic!!
Ryan "Eemella" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Mega extremist, anime fan. Who is going out of his mind.
"No, you can't stop using Waisgoos because I gave it to you!" -Kristin Schaeffer
"No, I created Eemella! She's MINE!" -Kristin Schaeffer