Snakes, bokons and a TCN question...

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 07:04:53 -0700

> A bokon (spelling may not be right)? A wooden practice sword. Mine's
>dezigned to look and feel like a Japanese katana blade.
>
> Yeah, you probably didn't want to ask. Now if only I could get a *real*
>sword before I hit Atlanta . . .

Well, *I* learned something. 'Sides, packing a real Katana to Atlanta (say
*that* ten-times-fast) wouldn't help anyway. When you chop the head off
of a snake, it still wriggles for an uncomfortably long period of time without one.

Katstuff: Has anyone with the ability to regularly watch TCN seen or heard anything
              about the "Superchunk" thing?