Re: Supernatural Kats....

From: Eemella <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 12:25:44 -0700

>>That staff/cane that both Feral and Dark Kat carry- is that an apple on the
>>top of it? What could it possibly mean?

Mabye a sign of authorti, but then, Mayor Manx and Callie should carry one
as well. Mabye it's a sign of authority when it comes to commander and cheif
of something like the Enforces. Or, even better would be that Dark Kat IS
Feral. As in Feral died sometime after "A Bright and Shiny Future" and has
come back in the past to haunt himself.

>They're hungry?

For what? Wait a minute, I don't wanna know for what!

>> <CLUNK>
OW! That's twice in one day!

>> Heh. What a sucker!"
so sue me!
Ryan "Waisgoos" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Mega extremist, anime fan. Who is going out of his mind.
"No, you can't stop using Waisgoos because I gave it to you!" -Kristin Schaffer