Re: Planet? (NO! Not Capt....) : )

From: Eemella <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 11:39:41 -0700

>I'm working on a bit of fan fiction (slow going...but it's going) and
>something came up in my story that has raised a question. Now, I
>don't know if this has been discussed before (or even mentioned on
>the show - I've only seen a handful of eps) but, has the name of the
>Kats' planet ever come up?

Not that I know. If the name was mentioned on that last ep, then somebody
say something. I just call the planet Megaluna. I might also call it
"Megasidus" meaning great planet, but... oh well...

>Thanx!
You're welcome

> <CLUNK>
OW! Watch it will ya?

> Heh. What a sucker!"
At least I (don't) know when to quit!

Ryan "Snoopy" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Mega extremist, anime fan. Who is going out of his mind.
"No, you can't stop using Waisgoos because I gave it to you!" -Kristin Schaffer