Re: Mega Message

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 14:02:01 +0700

On Sun, 9 Jun 1996, Michael J. Rider wrote:
>Helooooooo mayor Briggs!

Hmmm.... Not a bad idea.

>If she weren't so nice she might have plotted against him herself like in
>'Dark Side.'

Speaking of "The Dark Side of the SWAT Kats", who is the mayor of the city
in that episode anyway?

BTW, who ever said that Callie was nice?

About the conspiracy in "When Strikes Mutilor":
>>I think that the Aquians salvaged all the fighters. After all you can't
>>afford this kind of primitive civilization to have that kind of technology,
>>and besides, the Aquians were supposed to be like Star Fleet (Follow the
>>Prime Directive).
>
>Rebuilding the turbokat wasn't following the strictest interperatation of
>the Prime Directive.

Does this mean that if the Aquians were humans in the original "When
Strikes Mutilor", they were not as uptight as Star Fleet?

Speaking of "When Strikes Mutilor", why don't we see any other military
planes from the other area of kat planet? If Mutilor is draining all the
water from the kat planet, why is that the Enforcers is the only one that
counter-attack Mutilor?

>Maybe they missed a few pieces. It couldn't make
>much difference in a society that already has spaceflight and wouldn't be
>phazed by alien cantact. Of course I can't believe that in a world full of
>supervillians and supernatural happenings that mere contact could make one
>bit of difference in the development of Kat society.

I think that aliens maybe have come to the kat planet many times, where do
you think Turmoil got that tractor beam from?

>>Ahh... NegaKat city? A place where crime is everywhere, the Enforcer are
>>ruthless tyrants (helped by the SWAT Kats of course), and a group of
>>resistance called the "rangers" are battling their way against the
>>Enforcer. Okay , so that is my own version of NegaKat city.
>
>??? The Enforcers are ruthless tyrants and there is crime everywhere?
>Ruthless tyrants never tolerate crime, they legalize it.

Yeah, I guess that you're right. A crime is no longer a crime if it's legal.

>Martial law
>always does wonders for the crime rate. Where are the supervillians in
>this world?

Being normal kats try to stay alive? Joining a resistance group?

>Maybe the nasties are the good guys? I'd love to see Mac &
>Molly,

Could it be that they're mortal kats in this world?

I love to see Hackle as a really bad cyborg in this world.

>Harddrive,

As a nerdy computer hacker. :)

>Greenbox/Zed as good guys fighting the Enforcers + SK.

Hey, Zed and Greenbox aren't bad guys, they just misunderstood. Well, at
least Zed was.

>---
>Michael J. Rider
>jaguar_at_warwick.net

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id