Mega Message. (Don't you just hate it when people say that. :)

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 00:57:45 +0700

Subject: New stuff!
On Sat, 08 Jun 1996, Matt Weber wrote:
>Some of the Kat Scans (no pun intended) have made it to the image archive on
>rat.org. They are currently in the promo directory and are labeled:
>
>Keep checking back for more of them!

Where did these scans comes from?

On Sat, 8 Jun 1996, Arthur John Freda wrote:
>I just sent some icons to rat.org. They are in the /kats/desktop/ area.

What happen to /kats/images/misc directory?

BTW, cute icons... :)

----
Subject: Re: kats V1 #264
On Sat, 8 Jun 1996 MisterPo_at_aol.com wrote:
>> cancel swat kats newsletter

On Sat, 8 Jun 1996, Arthur John Freda wrote:
>Why should I stop making a newsletter?

I think that he want to cancel his subcription to the newsletter; not want
you to stop making the newsletter.

Then again, he could mean that he want to unsubscribe from this mailing
list. After all, newsletter and mailing list is kinda the same you know.

----
Subject: Re: Is it just me....
On Sat, 8 Jun 1996, Edo Andromedo wrote:
>> ....or does the Dark SWAT Kats look like the original SWAT Kats?

On Sat, 8 Jun 1996, Arthur John Freda wrote
> Yup. That's right, complete with knee-patches, kat symbols
>instead of triangles, nastier-looking glovatrixes, and different belts
>and junk.

And the Dark TurboKat look like the original TurboKat, with some
modifications of course.

----
Subject: Re: Kat swear words and curses.
On Sat, 8 Jun 1996, Paul Kemner wrote:
>> I believe I've heard the illustrious Mayor Manx say "Godfrey!", and perhaps
>> a full "Godfrey Daniels!" under provocation. a la WC Fields?

On Sat, 8 Jun 1996, Arthur John Freda wrote:
> Oh! So THAT'S what he says all the time! I thought it was
>something like "helpfray"

Well it sounded like "Jeffrey" or "Geoffrey" to me.

>> In which episode did Cmdr Feral exclaim "fnord!" ???? > =^^=

I don't know, but he did say "men" in "The Deadly Pyramid".

----
Subject: Re: The Metallikats purpose in life.
On Sat, 8 Jun 1996, Edo Andromedo wrote:
>>What are their after anyway?

On Sat, 8 Jun 1996,
> I believe that they are after Mayor Manx and Callie, because they
>denied their payroll, remember?

Well, Callie was the one that denied (they leave out Mayor Manx after they
found who is the real culprit behind their ), she know that Manx has soft
spot for money. She couldn't let Manx do the mistake of a lifetime,
besides, the Metallikats deserve to spend all of their nine lives in jail.

>It also seems that their favorite pastime is robbing banks. :)

And insulting each other, right Terra? ;)

>After they rub out Manx and Briggs, they intend to
>"Tear up this town like a scratchin' post".

BTW, when they got Zed (which is a very powerful ally to have) in "Unlikely
Alloys", why don't they just go to city hall (to rub out Mayor Manx), or
even to the junkyard (to destroy the SWAT Kats!) ? Then again, Zed maybe
will refuse to listen to them anyway.

On Sat, 08 Jun 1996, David Owings wrote:
>Frankly I wouldn't mind seeing the Metallikats Take out Mayor Manx that
>being is an unmitigated [sp] coward in other words The Metallikats should
>MURDER Mayor Manx

No way! What will happen to MegaKat city if Mayor Manx got killed?

----
Subject: Re: Education and Religion
On Sat, 8 Jun 1996, Arthr John Freda wrote:
> The reason T-Bone called him a New Ager is because in the New Age
>religion, it's just like Pocahontas: Everything has a spirit, a name,
>etc.... trees, rocks, grass, you name it. In this case, Shard was a
>"living" piece of crystal.

I think that maybe because crystal is kinda consider as part of a
new/neo/what ever thingy. A new age of order, clean out of chaos. Chaos in
Crystal?

----
Subject: Re: Kats' Religion and swear words.

On Sat, 8 Jun 1996, DJ Clawson wrote:
>Look, it's a figure of speech, but it had to come from *somewhere*.

>From a tree that has a lot of lights on it?

>>"Christmas" does mean a lot of thing. "A Christmas tree" could mean a mega
>>lot of thing.
>
>No. Christmas = Brith of Christ. Haven't we been through this?

The question is, which Christ that Hard Drive were refering to?

>>> The line (I've seen the episode a hundred times--trust me) is, "Oh, my
>>>goodness! One of the exhibits has fallen!"
>>
>>Fallen? They were walking.
>
> Abi was referring to the fallen dionsaur skeleton the museum guard crashed
>into. The saberkat then popped up for the first time, and Callie's line was,

"Callie"?

>"One of the exhibits is alive!"

Whoa there! I thought that we were talking about the scene from "The Deadly
Pyramid"? You know, when Ab saw the big mummy and say "Oh, my....".

<snip some stuff about G-d>

Thanks for the info. :)

>Dr. Jake Clawson
>(djclawson_at_garden.net)
>(XXRJ13C_at_prodigy.com)
----
Subject: Re: Supernatural Kats....
Michael J. Rider opined: <Pumadyne>
>>> The wreckage from the fighters in 'When
>>>Strikes Mutilor' could be hidden in there somewhere along with the pieces
>>>of the mummies and their energy weapons.

I think that the Aquians salvaged all the fighters. After all you can't
afford this kind of primitive civilization to have that kind of technology,
and besides, the Aquians were supposed to be like Star Fleet (Follow the
Prime Directive).

>>>It's all just a coverup by those
>>>who are _really_ in charge. <g>

A goverment coverup? A corporation conspiracy?

Paul Kemner wrote:
>>Swat Kats X-Files!!!! Swat Kats X-Files!!!! "The Truth is buried in that
>>granular clay stuff over there!"

How about" The Truth is somewhere on that litterbox"?

On Sat, 8 Jun 1996, Terra Chang wrote:
>Oooo! Possibilities abound for anyone brave enough to write a story!! ;)

I brave enough (or stupid enough), the question is, will anyone understand it?

>>>Feral and Dark Kat
>>>Mayhaps they aren't brothers as discussed before, but opposites; one
>>>trapped by the illusion (and obsessiveness) of order, the other disorder.
>>
>>But which is which? Is Dark Kat looking for a perfectly ordered MKCity (just
>>ordered *his way*?

Dark Kat is looking for Dark Kat city, a place where he can have fun
without getting arrested by the Enforcer.

>>Does Feral seek to keep things off balance (Of course!
>>That's why he supports Manx!) and chaotic?

I think that he just want a city that follows law and order.

>Y'know, this has real good story possibilities. (Like my "Refugees" series:
>it takes place in the "Bright and Shiny Future" universe, just with a few
>modifications. Just think . . . Feral as a criminal mastermind, and Dark Kat
>as the head of the Enforcers. Ack! Image overload!! ;) )

Ahh... NegaKat city? A place where crime is everywhere, the Enforcer are
ruthless tyrants (helped by the SWAT Kats of course), and a group of
resistance called the "rangers" are battling their way against the
Enforcer. Okay , so that is my own version of NegaKat city.

>Terra Chang
>Reality Jumper

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id