Re: Supernatural Kats....

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 1996 17:21:39 -0500 (CDT)

>Michael J. Rider opined: <Pumadyne>
>> The wreckage from the fighters in 'When
>>Strikes Mutilor' could be hidden in there somewhere along with the pieces
>>of the mummies and their energy weapons. It's all just a coverup by those
>>who are _really_ in charge. <g>
>
>Swat Kats X-Files!!!! Swat Kats X-Files!!!! "The Truth is buried in that
>granular clay stuff over there!"

Oooo! Possibilities abound for anyone brave enough to write a story!! ;)

>Feral and Dark Kat
>>Mayhaps they aren't brothers as discussed before, but opposites; one
>>trapped by the illusion (and obsessiveness) of order, the other disorder.
>
>But which is which? Is Dark Kat looking for a perfectly ordered MKCity (just
>ordered *his way*? Does Feral seek to keep things off balance (Of course!
>That's why he supports Manx!) and chaotic?
>
>>In 'The Dark Side of the SWAT Kats' the Kats are eevil and nasty <snarl>,
>>but U. Feral and DK are on the same sides they were before. The eristic
>>and aneristic illusions are beyond good and bad. Instead of being their
>>opposites they are the same in either world.

Y'know, this has real good story possibilities. (Like my "Refugees" series:
it takes place in the "Bright and Shiny Future" universe, just with a few
modifications. JUst think . . . Feral as a criminal mastermind, and Dark Kat
as the head of the Enforcers. Ack! Image overload!! ;) )

>Amazing how profound the series is. I wonder if there is any other animated
>series that is more illuminated than SK?

Errrrrr . . . I dunno.

Terra Chang
Reality Jumper

"Ever heard of that river in Egypt? D. Nial?"
"Why does everything have to be so *difficult*?"