Re: The Metallikats purpose in life.

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 1996 15:59:49 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 8 Jun 1996, Edo Andromedo wrote:

> What are their after anyway? Mayor Manx? Callie? A revenge on the SWAT
> Kats? Total domination of katkind? Money? What is their sole purpose in
> life anyway? To make things go wrong in MegaKat city?

        I believe that they are after Mayor Manx and Callie, because they
denied their payroll, remember? It also seems that their favorite pastime
is robbing banks. :) After they rub out Manx and Briggs, they intend to
"Tear up this town like a scratchin' post".

A.J. Freda "They now know they have more to fear than
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us Tyrannosaurs! Now they face an even GREATER
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS danger... TYRANNOSAURS IN F-14s!!!"
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS -Calvin & Hobbes