Re: Kats education.

From: Casshan <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 1996 21:04:55 -0700

>Since that everybody has being talking about school lately, do you ever
>think what kind of way the kats er..., educate their young ones?

I did. I thought that mabye kats have more info crammed into their brains
than we'd ever be able to comprehend, but then, Ferel's idiocy (Ability to
consistantly screw up hoping that this time the repeated mistakes could
actually solve whatever problem he's dealing with) cancels that out!! Hey, I
understand that!!! =)
Ryan "Nucluear Powered Dog Hair Eater" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Mega extremist, anime fan. Who is going out of his mind.
"No, you can't stop using Waisgoos because I gave it to you!" -Kristin Schaffer