Re: Kats Kontest

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 1996 12:22:25 -0400 (EDT)

I forgot to add this: Runners up and Honorable Mentions will recieve an
8.5x11" TurboKat

The Anime Razor is 14x17 and in color

Way Cool is 8.5x11" in color

Sir Razor is currently 14x17, but I'm considering scaling it down.

Any donations to help pay for color copies of Way Cool and Sir Razor
(Anime Razor will be an original, not a copy) and the TurboKat, and
donations for S&H will be greatly apprieciated and will keep Walt and I
from having to charge for a subscription. (It DOES cost money to publish
this thing, ya know!)

-----
WARNING! Add-on sig coming! Do not eat, Erin!

Shredder :"What are you two clowns doing here?"
BeBop :"Ya know that little grimace we caught? Well, he ain't so little
no more"
RockSteady :"And he ain't so cute, either!"

A.J. Freda "They now know they have more to fear than
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us Tyrannosaurs! Now they face an even GREATER
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS danger... TYRANNOSAURS IN F-14s!!!"
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS -Calvin & Hobbes